Top 11 Career and Transition Apps
Indeed Job Search
to look for jobs from the convenience of your smartphone.
- Other job search apps include
LinkedIn Job Search
, which you can use to search, sort, and filter open positions. Download
LinkedInLearning: Online Courses to Learn
to pick up some new talents.
- If you want to learn a new language or brush up on faded language skills,
allows you to practice listening, reading, writing, and speaking the language of your choice. And you don’t need to keep your progress a secret: A recently added feature allows you to automatically post your progress on LinkedIn’s language section.
- A fun, easy, and effective companion app to Duolingo is
, which provides flash cards for practicing new vocabulary words.
- Seeking international employment? Download
for free international calls and messaging.
- If you’re traveling for an interview, use
to view the status of flights, gates, etcetera.
, you can minimize the amount of time you’re stuck in traffic; it will give you the best route to take to your job interview, factoring in congestion and accidents.
Overcast: Podcast Player
to download professional or personal development podcasts. Bonus: It will come in handy for entertainment during a long commute.
- Continue building your brand with a professional
- Need help organizing receipts and tracking your expenses? Download
to track unexpected transition expenses, or keep track of tax write-offs if you’re a new business owner.
- American Corporate Partners’ online community connects veterans to business professionals looking to share their expertise. Current and former servicemembers can ask career-related questions and network with experts by downloading