Voices for America's Troops — Engage every American in supporting military families.
Voices for America's Troops (Voices) champions the principle that sustaining a
top-quality all-volunteer military requires a fair package of career incentives – consistent
with the extraordinary demands imposed on military members and families who have borne 100%
of the burden of national wartime sacrifice.
Membership in Voices is open to members of the public, age 18 or older, who share our
interest in maintaining a strong national defense and sustaining essential support systems
for our military members, families and survivors.
Membership in Voices costs $17 a year. Or, join Voices as a Premium Member and get 3 years of
membership for $34 ─ that’s less than $12 a year ─ and, we’ll send you a special gift to
thank you for your support. Although Voices for America’s Troops is a nonprofit
organization, membership dues are not deductible for federal income tax purposes and are not
Here's what you get as a member:
- Receive monthly electronic news, articles, and fact sheets on key issues affecting
national defense and the military community.
- Access information to understand national defense priorities, budget issues, and the
needs of the military community.
- Use our tools to make your voice heard in Congress to help sustain a strong national
defense and the military people who make that possible.
- Share similar experiences, interests, and concerns with other patriotic citizens.
- Enjoy the satisfaction in knowing you are helping to make life better for all service
members and their families.
Valuable information and tools will keep you informed.
You may not face the same challenges that military families face every day, but you
can help protect them - as they protect you.
Legislative advocacy plays a key role in addressing the vital needs of the military
community. You’ll receive expert guidance on issues, including:
- Ensuring wounded warriors and their families are taken care of and their voices are
- Increasing time at home for servicemembers between deployments.
- Winning fairer compensation for severely disabled veterans and military survivors.
- Improving access to affordable childcare and establishing Flexible Spending Accounts
(FSAs) for military families.