Welcome to Voices for America’s Troops (Voices), the association dedicated to making life better for all of our troops and their families. As American citizens, we all depend on the brave men and women who voluntarily give their time — and sometimes their lives — to protect our freedom here at home. Voices champions the principle that sustaining a top-quality all-volunteer military requires a fair package of career incentives — consistent with the extraordinary demands imposed on military members and their families who have borne 100 percent of the burden of national wartime sacrifice.
This is your opportunity to do something tangible for them. When you support Voices for America’s Troops, you help. . .
• Returning veterans reintegrate into the civilian workplace;
• Military spouses find jobs;
• Provide new protections and benefits for wounded warriors and their families,
retired disabled veterans, and surviving spouses;
• Improve access to quality military health care; and,
• Military children pay for college through The MOAA Scholarship Fund.
Here’s what you'll get as a member:
• Monthly electronic news, articles, and fact sheets on key issues affecting national defense and the military community;
• Access to information to help you understand national defense priorities, budget issues, and the needs of the military community;
• Tools to make your voice heard in Congress to help sustain a strong national defense and the military people who make that possible.
Best of all, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve had a direct impact in making life better for all service members and their families.
Voices for America’s Troops is a proud partner of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union and allows you access to all of its benefits.
Voices for America’s Troops is a nonprofit subsidiary of the Military Officers Association of America. Membership dues are not deductible for federal income tax purposes and are not refundable.